Parsevideo is a website with personal interests, based on some open source project on the Internet, such as Bootstrap, Jquery, Youtube-dl, etc. This site aims to provide users with online video address resolution services for users to backup and favorite personal favorite videos. Parsevideo does not store or publish related videos. The copyright of the video belongs to its legal holders. This site does not bear any legal responsibility for the user's behavior. If your rights are damaged because of this site, please contact us, we will treat it rationally and help you solve related problems.
Parsevideo is very convenient to use. You can easily download online videos through Parsevideo in just three steps.
- Step 1: Find the video you are interested in and copy the URL to the pasteboard. The URL must start with http.
- Step 2: Paste the URL into Parsevideo's form bar, then click the start button.
- Step 3: Wait for the video parsing to be completed and you can see the real address of the video file. At this time, you can copy the video address, download the video, or preview the video online according to your needs.
You can click on the tool icons above to open these options:
- According to different websites, choose different servers to remove the problem of geographical restrictions on some videos.
- You can choose to simulate a random IP to solve the limitation of the number of videos played by a single IP on some websites.
- You can choose to simulate a search engine spider or use your own browser to visit a video site.
- drag this link
ParseVideoto your device bookmarks.After that, when you are viewing the video, you can click this favorite link to quickly download the video.
Users can use this site for free. The private rules are completely free and unrestricted. The special rules are subject to certain restrictions. Anonymous visitors can parse 5 URLs per day for free, and registered users can parse 10 URLs per day for free. Of course, you can lift this restriction by purchasing a VIP user group.